“The considerable amount of knowledge (about sleep and sleep disorders) that has accumulated in recent times remains underutilized because awareness of these advances by both the general public and professionals remains inadequate.” Prof. Gregory Stores, 2009
A comprehensive sleep health education program for health and wellness professionals who wish to:
- increase their expertise
- add value for their clients
- broaden their service capabilities
Sleep-U will be of interest to those who provide:
- occupational health services
- return to work assessments
- health and wellness programs
- EAP or EFAP
- disability assessments
- executive medical/health assessments
- health promotion
- medical treatment
- psychiatric treatment
- natural health remedies
Sleep-U courses include:
- Foundations of Sleep and Sleep Health
- Assessing and Resolving Employee Sleep Problems
- Foundations of Sleep and Sleep Health!
- Learn about sleep, sleep disorders and sleep health. Apply this knowledge to reduce sick time/absenteeism and drug costs and improve employee health and well-being.
You will learn about:
- Physiology of sleep
- Circadian type
- Outcomes of poor sleep
- Sleep and mental health
- Sleep disorders
- Other sleep problems
Assessing and Resolving Employee Sleep Problems!
Though there are hundreds of tips and solutions offered for how to sleep better, none of them are of any value if you don’t know what is at the root of the sleep problem. Learn to do the assessments that uncover root causes and apply the appropriate solutions that will truly help your clients/employees sleep better and feel better.
Sleep-U – Foundations and Applications of Sleep Health! is a pre-requisite for this course.