Many workplaces recognize the benefits associated with healthy employees and provide a variety of health and wellness initiatives focusing on exercise, diet, smoking and stress management. As worthwhile as these initiatives are, little, if any, attention is paid to a very common symptom – tired employees.
Strategies to Maintain Alertness and Overcome Sleepiness
Participants will be able to:
- distinguish between sleepiness and fatigue
- recognize when risk is highest
- recognize impairment risk
- choose strategies to overcome sleepiness
- choose strategies to promote alertness
- choose strategies to maintain alertness while driving
Time Required: 1.5 hrs.